Thursday 19 June 2014

Second time around!

Sometimes you feel really old, like really really old. 
This has happened to me for the first time (properly)this month, maybe its because for what feels like the first time everything from my childhood is back in fashion big time! The sad part is that at the ripe old age of thirty I'm possibly a little bit past reliving some of these trends but I sure as hell still enjoy designing and making stuff that reminds me of being a kid! Lots of new products have hit our freshly designed site, check out the whole thing HERE or just enjoy our little selection of our favourite bits mixed up with other things we've got a major crush on this month. Anyway, what did we conclude? Age is just a number (as the good old saying goes!) so wear your style with pride, mix up the latest trends and your all time favourites and make your own style, because we are not going to sit about and be sad about being older (and possibly wiser?! nah...)

Here is a list of our current favourites:

1: Tattoo Choker £3 I'm pretty sure that Channel 4's epic "My Mad Fat Diary" is responsible for the return of these, either way, we still love them.

2:Mini Troll Earrings £4 Trolls.To wear on your ears. Thats all you need to know.

3:JuJu Jelly Shoes £28. So deep is my love for rubbery shoes of joy that I bought these. They are of such beauty I kissed them
when they arrived.
Not even embarrassed. Made in the UK since the 80's.
They have holographic glitter in them and they are the most perfect shade of blue. Check out my next blog post where I customise mine. 
4: Round Glasses £4 Just yes. Always yes.

5:Flip Up Shade Glasses £8 Another big pile of yes. Except you must be extra fancy to appreciate these.

6: Burts Bees Lipbalm tinted of course. For when its too hot for lippy yet colour is a must. Is it wrong to buy it in every shade?

7: Half Moon Statement Earrings £6 Nothing says 90's like an abundance of moons and stars. These guys and slightly spooky but I can't help but love them.

8: Beauty UK Nail Polish £3.49 It's only taken my thirty years to stop biting my nails (yeah, breakthrough, I know) so how did I reward myself? By slathering them in this amazing polish until my nails shone like a crazy galaxy. Then I started on my toes.

9: Selection Of 50 Incense Sticks £6 I don't think I can ever get tired of the summer smell of incense burning on a warm evening. This is like a scented selection box of joy, except its probably best not to eat these. Ever.

10:Set Of Three Friendship Bracelets £4 A great little present for you and 2 friends. But thats it, no more that 2 friends, ever, unless you want arguments over who gets a bracelet? Maybe they are best kept to yourself?!

11: Manic Panic Hair Dye Lust after rainbow hair. Dip dyed your bleach or stripe it out with highlights. If you are going to do it, now is the time and manic panic is what you want.

12: Kewpie Doll Earrings £10 You are never to old to play with dolls. OK, maybe you are. But I can assure you that you are never too old to wear dolls. Like ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment