Friday 20 April 2012

New things I love....

Let me introduce some of our star products that we've recently added to the site, I love, love, love these tattoo machine necklaces that have just arrived. Available in gold, silver or gun metal metallic black they have all the incredible details of a larger sized real life tattoo machine minus the needles of course! Tattoo Machine Necklace £18 - Click Photo for further details. I've massively enjoyed the series of Russian Criminal Tattoo Encyclopaedias, collecting all three volumes over the last year. Its not for the faint hearted but the insight it provides into the intricate and complex work of Russian prisons and their hierarchy system make compelling reading. The graphic styles and subject matters range vastly and make the books utterly consuming to read, highly recommend for both tattoo enthusiasts and those interested in social history. I also love the clean, pastel coloured dust jackets, they look fab on my bookshelf. Check them out here
We have just introduced our first selection of wrist watches to the site. We started with these colourful lovelies, bright plastic and shiny they are perfect for summer and being totally plastic they are also suitable for those who suffer from nickel and metal allergies, hurrah! Gorgeous watches without itchy rashes. We have a whole range of lovely new watches coming in the next few weeks so keep checking the site. Plastic Wrist Watches £12 each available in various colours.Click Photo for further details. Rainbow coloured goodies have been catching my eye all over the place at the moment, when I saw this recipe I just had to give it a go for a joint cake for my dads and nieces birthday, I tweaked a few things and ended up with a hugely tall cake that easily fed 20+ people, but it was so much fun to make and was a great surprise for everyone when we cut into it. If you fancy a go at making one then my top tip is to use gel food colours, not liquid ones as they are much more vibrant, all big supermarkets stock them in the baking section, they go a long way, last for ages and are suitable for vegetarians, hurrah!
Finally check out a few more of our new products just added to the site including my gothic inspired favourite brooch, featuring a 3D skull cameo with incredible detail.... Shuttlecock necklaces available in loads of colours.... Bronze Egyptian theme pendant necklace....

No comments:

Post a Comment